My photo
Islam means "submission to God in peace". Islam teaches there is only One God, whose primary name is "Allah" in the Arabic language. Islam is the same essential message given to all the prophets, from Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and finally to the Last Prophet, Muhammad, (peace be upon them all). They all proclaimed the same basic Divine message: worship only God, stop worshipping human beings and other created things There's a different between Islam and Muslims!! What's the purpose of life? What Do You Know About Islam? Not what you have heard about Islam, not what you have seen in the actions of some Muslims, but what do you really know about Islam?

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jesus (peace be upon him) in the Qur’an:




Jesus (peace be upon him) in the Qur’an:



1. Jesus is a fatherless human being:



“She said: ‘O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?’ He said: ‘Even so: Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed a plan, He but says to it: 'Be,' and it is!’” (III: 47)



Christ was not the only human being without a father; he was like Adam (peace be upon him):



“The similitude of Jesus to Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: ‘Be,’ and he was.” (III: 59)



2. Christ is one of the slaves or servants of Allah:



“The Messiah would never disdain being a servant of Allah, nor would the closest angels.” (IV: 172)



“When the son of Mary was cited as an example, your people disregarded it. They said: ‘Is it better to worship our gods, or to worship him?’ They said this only to argue with you. Indeed, they are a contentious people. He was no more than a servant whom we blessed, and we sent him as an example for the Children of Israel.” (XLIII: 57-59)



“Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.” (III: 51)



3. Jesus is a Prophet sent to the Children of Israel:



a. “He said: ‘I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet.’” (XIX: 30)

b. “And (appointed him) messenger to the Children of Israel.” (III: 49)

c. “Recall that we took from the prophets their covenant, including you (O Muhammad), Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. We took from them a solemn pledge.” (XXXIII: 7)

d. “Subsequent to them, We sent Our Messengers. We sent Jesus the son of Mary, and we gave him the Gospel.” (LVII: 27)

e. “The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a Messenger, before whom Messengers had passed away. And his mother was a saintly woman. And they both used to eat (earthly) food.” (V: 75)



4. He teaches him the Scripture, wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel:



“He will teach him the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel.” (III: 48)



5. Allah supported him with miracles:



a. He spoke while in the cradle. Allah (SWT) says: “She pointed to him. They said: ‘How can we talk with an infant in the crib?’ He said: ‘I am a servant of Allah. He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me prophet.’” (XIX: 29-30)

b. Raising the dead with Allah’s Permission.

c. Blowing into clay to create a bird with Allah’s Permission.

d. Healing the leprous and the blind.

e. Being able to tell them what they eat and what they store in their houses.



Allah (SWT) says: “And as a messenger to the Children of Israel, (saying): ‘I come to you with a sign from your Lord—I create for you from clay the shape of a bird, then I blow into it, and it becomes a live bird by Allah’s leave. I restore vision to the blind, heal the leprous, and I revive the dead by Allah’s leave. I can tell you what you eat, and what you store in your homes. This should be a proof for you, if you are believers.” (III: 49)



“Allah will say: ‘O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel. Recall that you created from clay the shape of a bird by My leave, then blew into it, and it became a live bird by My leave. You healed the blind and the leprous by My leave, and revived the dead by My leave.’” (V: 110)



Giving Jesus miracles and supporting him with the Holy Spirit:



“And we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit.” (II: 253)



“Remember My blessings upon you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit.” (V: 110)



“When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: ‘Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which you dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him. This is a right path.” (XLIII: 63-64)

No comments: